Skip to main content



Licensed Electrical Assessment (LEA) - Licensed Electrician Practical (LEP) - Assessment 100

  • 21st May, 2018 8:00am - 12:00pm
  • 77 St Georges Rd, Preston VIC 3072, Australia

Code SET054Department Engineering 03 9269 8615Duration 1 day Total Hours: 2Course Outline wiring a meter box and switchboard MEN system testing identifying visual defects testing an installation Course Outcomes Assessment results letter and Statement of Results will be issued Related Courses LICENSED ELECTRICAL ASSESSMENT (LEA), LICENSED ELECTRICAL ASSESSMENT (LEA)Recognising Organisations Energy Safe VictoriaFees Fees:$255.00 No concession or government funding applies Payment Options: Cash/Debit Card - paid in person at any of the campuses or the job and skills centre Credit Card Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies Materials Please ensure that you read all attached paperwork thoroughly prior to your assessment. Please bring the original printed copy of your eligibility letter, TRA certificate or 'L' licence and your photo identification to your assessment. Failure to do so will result in cancellation. Candidates are required to be present 15 minutes prior to scheduled assessment time. Please note that if you are late, you may not be permitted to sit the assessment. As of the 1st July 2015, All candidates are required to bring your own an Insulation Resistance Tester for LEA assessments. The criteria for the testers is Analogue, No indication for Pass or Fail, Minimum of 250V/500V scale, Minimum 2 x continuity scales, True moving coil meter. The tester has to have been tested recently for accuracy. REMINDER: With warmer weather approaching, please ensure that you MUST have long sleeves, long pants and covered footwear. Candidates wearing shorts/t-shirt and inappropriate footwear will be denied entry to the examination.Prerequisites To be eligible to sit the LEA you need: an eligibility letter which identifies: all relevant units of competency have been achieved profiling requirements have been met, OR an Australian Trades Recognition Certificate, OR an Electrician (Supervised) Workers Licence (ES licence), OR a Supervised Workers Licence (L Licence)