Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Problem Management Professional 2 Days Virtual Live Training in Melbourne
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
About this Event
The HDI Problem Management Professional certification is intended for those who wish to gain a working knowledge of industry Best Practices related to problem Management. It is ideal for IT professionals who are working or are planning to work within problem Management, whether in a technical, managerial, or operational role.
The responsibilities of problem Management professionals vary from organization to organization, but they often include: assisting with the planning and implementation of the problem Management Process; performing both reactive and proactive problem Management; prioritizing and categorizing problems; investigating and diagnosing the problems; coordinating and/or executing root cause analysis; developing workarounds; and proposing changes to resolve issues.
The HDI Problem Management Professional Certification Standard is based on the concepts, Principles, and Best Practices found in various ITSM frameworks, including ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, and COBIT.
The roles and responsibilities of the problem Management professional The importance of detection, prioritization, and categorization Best Practice frameworks and standards for ITSM Methods for investigation and diagnosis What service restoration is, in terms of incident and problem Management Problem Management Process relationships The problem Management activity flow The relationships between knowledge Management, known errors, and workarounds The differences between reactive and proactive problem Management The interdependencies between incident and problem Management Critical success factors and key performance indicators for problem Management Proven methodologies for conducting root cause analysis The problem Management road map and how to use it in your organization
Unit 1 : IT Service Management
● IT Service Management
● Functions and Processes
Unit 2 : Service Restoration Overview
● Service Restoration
● Service Restoration Processes
● Incident and Problem Management
● Common Process Activities
Unit 3 : Problem Management
● Problem Management Overview
● Detection and Categorization
● Investigation and Diagnosis
● Major Problem Review
Unit 4 : Roles and Responsibilities
● Primary Problem Management Roles
● Complementary Roles
● Responsibility, Accountability, Consulted, and Informed Model
Unit 5 : Relationships
● Relationship to ITSM Processes
● Relationship to ITSM Functions
Unit 6 : Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Techniques
● Simple RCA Techniques
● More Complex RCA Techniques
Unit 7 : Measuring Problem Management
● Common Problem Management Process Metrics
Unit 8 : Problem Management Road Map
● Road Map
● Process Maturity Assesment
● Process Assesment Report
● Establishing the Target Maturity Level
● Creating the Improvement Plan
● Problem Management Challenges
Who Can Attend?
● Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Problem Management Professional certification exam
● Individuals who are working or plan to work within problem Management, whether in a technical, managerial, or operational role