Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Excel Data Analysis in Finance1 Day Training in Melbourne
Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
About this Event
Features, functions and techniques for analysing & visualising large data sets using Excel.
● All staff who analyse large data sets or databases
● Business/Finance Analysts
● Internal/External/IS Auditors
● Systems Accountants
● Finance/Accounting staff
● A sound working knowledge of a range of tools and techniques you can use to visualise and analyse data quickly and efficiently.
● Enhanced skills and knowledge of presentation techniques using the latest Excel functions and features.
Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
There is no exam for this course.
● Internet for downloading the eBook
● Laptop, tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle)
● Adobe DRM supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader)
● eBook download and activation instructions
Analysing Data Held in Excel
● Importing data files
● Useful functions: splitting cells, combining cells, linking multiple tables of data together
● Error checking and error handling
● Advanced Filters
Excel’s Analysis Tools
● Group & Outline
● Conditional Formatting
● Charting Techniques
● Pivot Tables
● Pivot Charts
Analysing External Data
● Database Fundamentals
● Connecting to databases
● Using Microsoft Query
● OLAP Cube Fundamentals
● Analysing OLAP Cube data