Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Time Management Training Course (Melbourne)
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganisation and disruption.
About this Event
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganisation and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganisation.
Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done, but often falling short.
In this one-day time management workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
What Participants will Learn
- ·How to better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency
- ·The importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals
- ·How to plan and schedule your time efficiently
- ·Setting priorities and making decisions
- ·What to delegate and how to delegate well
- ·How to take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity
- ·How to create order and get organised
- How to manage your workload
What Topics are Covered?
- ·What Is Time Management?
- ·Setting Goals
- ·Planning Tips and Tricks
- ·Setting Priorities
- ·Making Decisions
- ·Putting an End to Procrastination
- ·Creating Order
- ·Organising Your Files
- Managing Your Workload
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
At the end of the course, attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.