Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables
Learn to prepare your data and create Pivot Tables for data analysis. Gain insights into your data and save time with some great tips.
About this Event
You have data, but what you really need is information. This is where Pivot Tables come in. One of the most powerful features of Excel, Pivot Tables take you far beyond basic filtering to analyse your data and help you to make better business decisions.
This ½ Day Online training course will quickly have you up and running with the key features of Pivot Tables. You will learn tips and tricks to speed up your work and get the most out of this most versatile of features.
This is an Intermediate level course.
What you get
- Class size kept to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Average class is 4-6 people.
- Qualified, experienced and approachable facilitators.
- Training materials and take away practice files.
- Lifetime post course support.
We encourage you to bring along your own laptop so you are familiar with its layout and functionality. If you do not have a laptop, we can supply one on the training day
Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables Course Content
- Preparing Data
- Working with List Data
- Working with Tables
Working with Text
- Cleaning up Text
- Converting Text to Columns
- Removing Duplicates
- Flash Fill
- Text Functions
Creating Pivot Tables
- Building a Pivot Table Shell
- Adding Fields
- Grouping Items
- Drilling Down
- Changing Layouts
- Using Slicers
Advanced Pivot Table Features
- Using Pivot Table Options
- Creating Calculated Fields
- GetPivotData Function
- Show Report Filter Pages
- Preparing the Pivot Table
- Creating a Pivot Chart
- Modifying Pivot Charts
Consolidating Pivot Tables
- Consolidating Worksheets
- Assigning Multiple Data Ranges to a Field Name
- Analysing the Consolidated Information
If you need to book a course after the ticket sales have closed, please get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
See here for terms and conditions.