Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Big Data Overview 1 Day Training in Melbourne
Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
About this Event
This is an awareness course designed to provide you with an understanding of Big Data, the potential sources of Big Data that can be used for solving real business problems. The course also introduces Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop and MongoDB, and provides the overview of data mining and the tools used in it.
Module 1 : Big Data Fundamentals
● Big Data: History, Overview, and Characteristics
● Big Data Technologies: Overview
● Big Data: Privacy and Ethics
● Big Data Projects
● Big Data Success Stories
Module 2 : Big Data Sources
● Enterprise Data Sources
● Social Media Data Sources
● Public Data Sources
Module 3 : Data Mining : Concepts and Tools
● Data Mining: Introduction
● Data Mining Tools
● Explain Big Data and its characteristics.
● Explain the most popular tools/technologies for Big Data processing.
● Identify various types of enterprise, social media, and public data sources.
● Explain data mining and popular tools used for data mining.
● Big Data Fundamentals
● Big Data Sources
● Data Mining: Concepts and Tools
Who can Attend?
This course is best suited to information technology professionals who possess intermediate to advanced programming, system administration, or relational database skills and are looking to move into the area of Big Data. These include :
● Software Engineers
● Application Developers
● IT Architects
● System Administrators
The course can also be of benefit to other professionals, such as Business Analytics and Research Analytics, who possess strong Information Technology skills and have a deep interest in Big Data analytics and the benefits it can bring to an organization.