Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
SAFe Advanced Scrum Master 5.0 (Online)
The following individuals will benefit from this course. Program Or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst,
About this Event
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
The following individuals will benefit from this course. Program Or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, SAFe Program Consultant, Consultant, Product Manager and Product Owner.
OUTCOMES OF THIS COURSE
Following the course, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
- Attending this course prepares people to take the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
This course will be run via Zoom using Online collaborative tools.
Level 08, 140 William Street,Melbourne Vic 3000
Date 19 Mar 2021 8:30am-6:00pm
Date 20 Mar 2021 8:30am-6:00pm
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
For all course or class enquiries (including group or corporate trainings) please send us an email: