Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Creating Calm Workshop
Join Naturopath, Life & Mindset Coach Bianca Marics, for an interactive workshop to build stress resilience & create inner calm.
About this Event
WHAT IT’S ABOUT:
- Learn the key steps to conquering stress & anxiety to live a happier, healthier life
- Learn how to fuel and support your body during times of stress, improve energy & focus.
- Get clear on your key mindset blocks, what’s holding you back and begin to move through these with confidence
- Create your go-to stress toolkit, so you can feel supported through challenging times
- Get clear on your health and life vision for 2021, and the key steps to achieve this.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR ANYONE WHO:
- Wants to begin the journey to effectively manage stress & anxiety
- Identify & break negative mindsets and habits affecting their health & happiness
- Feels overwhelmed with all the wellness info out there and wants more targeted support
- Needs to Rebalance work & lifestyle, & start a new health & happiness journey
- Wants to stop stopping themselves and get out of their own way
- Wants to release negative thinking, high expectations & have an abundant mindset
- Wants to create beautiful daily rituals that help boost vitality & inner calm
- Wants to get clear on their vision for 2021 and how to make the most out of 2020….let’s turn it all around!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- To feel energised, in-control, calm & focused to take action towards the life you dream of
- Knowledge, practical tools and guidance that you can implement into your life immediately
- An afternoon of self-reflection and engage yourself in a hands-on conversational wellness workshop
- Enjoy a nourishing and nutritious afternoon tea
- You will take home a wellness gift packed full of goodies & giveaways to further support your journey
Date: Saturday 5th December 2020.
Location: Prana House
Level 1/885 High St, Thornbury, Vic 3071.
Quan Yin Temple - Comfy clothes recommended. Shoes will need to be removed.
Please note spaces are limited to 10 people to ensure intimacy, privacy & to encourage sharing and interaction.