Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Centre for Contemporary Photography, 'No True Self' General Admission
Book your visit to 'No True Self'!
About this Event
Welcome back to the gallery!
CCP is excited to reopen from Friday 20 November 2020 with No True Self, a major exhibition of an emerging generation of critically acclaimed Northern European contemporary artists. You've come to the right place to browse and book in a visit!
We can't wait to welcome you back to the gallery and we have introduced new measures to keep you — along with all visitors, volunteers and staff — safe and healthy.
CCP requires your help and compliance with the following COVID-safe practices, in line with the latest laws and public health advice from the Victorian Government:
- Use the hand sanitiser provided upon your arrival.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from all others at all times.
- Wear a fitted face mask over your nose and mouth throughout your visit, unless you qualify for a lawful exception (for example, children under 12 years of age).
- Register your name and phone number. Only one member from your visiting group is required to register.
- If you are experiencing flu symptoms, please do not visit the gallery. Head home and consider getting a test for COVID-19. We'd love to see you on another day when you're feeling better.
If you have any questions regarding these practices, phone the gallery on (03) 9417 1549. Please note that CCP will enforce these practices, failure to follow directions from staff may mean that you are refused entry or asked to leave the exhibition.
Thank you for staying connected with CCP throughout this closure period, and for joining us in the gallery.
Photo credit: Thibaut Henz, 'Untitled' in 'No True Self', installation view at Centre for Contemporary Photography, 2020. Documentation photography by J Forsyth.