Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Enjoy a fun, energetic group fitness session in the beautiful Tote Park – Moonee Valley’s newest neighbourhood park.
About this Event
MOVE Bootcamp is a total body workout, including strength training and cardio exercises. There is something for everyone – from strength exercises to cardio. Led by Claire from Collective Fitness Moonee Ponds, this class is a great opportunity to get outside, get moving and get fit!
The MOVE Program is a new health and fitness initiative available to the local community of Moonee Valley. Delivered by Moonee Valley Park in partnership with the amazing local fitness experts from Collective Fitness Moonee Ponds – MOVE is delivered by locals, for locals.
This December, the MOVE Program kicks-off in our newest local neighbourhood park – Tote Park - with free weekly bootcamp, stretch & mobility and running classes. Everyone from any fitness level is welcome and encouraged to participate.
Classes will be delivered in line with COVID safety requirements and restrictions, starting with 6 classes per week with 10 spots in each, MOVE is here to help at least 60 people get fit and active this Summer. Bookings are required and can be made through this Eventbrite page.
Tote Park, Moonee Valley Park (Entry via McPherson Street entrance to Moonee Valley Racecourse, Moonee Ponds)
- In the case of extreme weather, classes will be cancelled.
- Classes will proceed if rain is forecast.
- In the event of a cancellation, participants in the scheduled class will be notified via Eventbrite.
- Participants must follow all COVID Safe measures on the way to and from, and during all classes. This includes wearing a mask and using sanitiser before and after the session.
- Please do not attend the class if you are unwell, have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, had a COVID test in the last 14 days, or been in contact with someone with COVID in the last 14 days.
- Participants are required to BYO drink bottle, towel and exercise mat. We supply the rest of the equipment needed for each class.
- If you are unable to attend the class, please cancel your spot so it can be released for someone else.
- The classes will be released online every 4 - 6 weeks, depending on time of year.
- All who have participated in previous classes will be notified each time.