Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Asialink Leaders 2021 Program Melbourne Information Session
The Asialink Leaders Program is the flagship program for developing Asia capability in Australia.
Recruiting now for the 2021 program.
About this Event
Become an Asia capable leader in 2021
Asia is critical to Australia’s recovery. Now is the time to intensify, rather than pause engagement and the pursuit of long-term opportunities. We recognise that organisations now, perhaps more than ever, are looking for expert advice and guidance in relation to engagement with Asia
With over 25 years of history, the Asialink Leaders Program is the flagship program for developing Asia capability in Australia. It offers a transformational experience for emerging and established leaders. The program equips you with the insights, capabilities and connections to navigate complex foreign policy, business, cultural, political, ethical and regulatory environments in Asia, positioning you and your organisation for success with the region.
Learn how the Leaders Program will help you to build critical Asia capabilities and networks to meet the increasing demand for effective Asia engagement, understand the application process and hear about past participants via our upcoming information sessions.
With recruitment now open for the 2021 program, you are invited to join Asialink Business for our information session with some of our prestigious Asialink Leaders Program Alumni.
Asialink Leaders Program benefits:
- Exceptional opportunity for your professional growth; building critical Asia capabilities to meet the increasing demand for effective Asia engagement.
- Accelerate your understanding of Asia, build your knowledge of key Asian markets and cultures, and develop a practical Asia-focused skillset.
- Engage with outstanding guest speakers and program facilitators with deep Asian country and industry expertise, in a range of intimate and interactive forums.
- Undertake a practical, guided, Asia-focussed workplace project that applies the skills and knowledge you gain to the context of your work.
- Gain exclusive access to program resources via an online learning platform, including practical tools, reading materials and resources to maximise your learning.
- Join a national program and become part of a vibrant global alumni network with more than 900 active alumni members who can provide ongoing advice, support and networking opportunities in Australia and the Asia region.
In 2021 the Asialink Leaders Program will be held in locations including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. Locations to be determined based upon levels of interest as well as COVID-19 restrictions.
Visit our website for more information.
This session will provide an opportunity for you to engage with the information and speakers through the Q&A part of the session.
We look forward to welcoming you .
Speakers to be advised.
Who should attend:
- Key stakeholders / business / industry (cross sectors such as arts, culture, f&b, manufacturing, health, technology)
- Education / Universities
- Government representatives