Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Award Leader - Level 2 Training
Please note: training is free but advanced bookings are essential.
Are you a Duke of Edinburgh Award Leader or do you want to become one?
It is mandatory for all Award Leaders to complete training to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities.
If you are an Award Leader who has already completed training, you may attend as a refresher to keep updated on any changes.
Training will cover:
- Award history, organisational structure, and key principles;
- Award levels, sections, activities, fees, and insurance;
- Participant registration, including parent/guardian consent and award planning;
- Assessor procedures, including information regarding Victorian child protection requirements;
- Adventurous journey requirements; and
- Online Record Book (ORB)*.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided on the day. Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking.
* Level 2 Training does not include detailed training on ORB. Further information can be found here.
Times: 10.00am to 3.00pm.