Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Coaching in the Workplace - 1 Day Course - Melbourne
- Fri 11th Dec 2020, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Level 7/31 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- View Website
Coaching in the Workplace - 1 Day Course
About this Event
Having the ability to coach others effectively is an essential skill of any supervisor or manager. A great coaching session is an open form of communication that requires equal responsibility from both parties.
This course will provide you with the practical tools to create and implement a successful coaching relationship, with the final stages of the course allowing you to create and practice a sample coaching session.
What you will gain:
- Adapt your coaching style to suit individuals and their developmental needs.
- Use the GROW model to effectively coach your direct reports and give your coaching session shape.
- Develop strategies to encourage and support accountability.
- Use praise and constructive feedback to increase motivation and have a positive impact.
- Implement simple techniques to earn and maintain a trusting relationship.
What the course includes:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Hard copy workbook
- Capped class sizes
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at anyone who manages personnel or who contributes to an individual’s capability development in the workplace. We recommend incorporating this management training with our other courses as part of a development program.