Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Premiere Pro 2 day Essentials eCourse MEL
Learn the Essentials required to create stunning videos for social media, training and communications.
About this Event
This practical Adobe Premiere Pro 2 day Face 2 Face eCourse will equip you with the essential techniques needed to effectively Import and Edit video, add Transitions and Video Effects, add and edit Audio, Titles, Picture in Picture, Motion animation, basic Colour Correction and finally export your media as a master and repurpose to a variety of platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or your own web pages.
Delivered by Cedric Robertson, Adobe Certified Instructor, this hands on Premiere Pro eCourse is a gigantic leap towards you mastering the fundamentals and essential techniques required for evryday fast editing.
With the covid scourge changing the face of business, technology has now brought the classroom to you with Face 2 Face training delivered via the Virtual Classroom as if you were in the same building.
You can attend this eCourse from the comfort you own home, the office or from anywhere in the world.
This course is in the Sydney Melbourne, Australia timezone.
Click this link for courses in the Perth time zone.
As an Adobe Authorised Training Centre – participants receive upon course completion a Certificate endorsed by Adobe.
Course material and reference notes covering course topics and more is your own personalised Classroom in an Adobe's Classroom in an eBook - value over $55.00.
Small classes - 1 to 4 people
Courses delivered in English
No previous experience required to attend this course although Premiere Pro knowledge will be an advantage.
Knowledge of Computer Operating System and basic computer navigation
Basic knowledge of video editing terminology is highly recommended
Bring your own laptop/desktop) with application software loaded (If you don't have a laptop, let us know we do rentals)
Internet connection. (We test all connections prior to course starting)
Second Screen Preferable. Need help setting up a second screen, contact us.
Overview of Adobe Premiere Pro
• Getting started • Video Specifications • Touring the Interface • Customizing the Workspace • Premiere Pro Preferences
Creating a new Project
• Formats, codecs and video standards • Create New Project • Sequence Settings
Importing and Ingesting Media
• Importing Video Assets • Capture Format Settings • Using the Media Browser • Importing Images
Preparing your Video for editing
• Using the Source & Program Monitors • Playback Control • Setting In and Out Points • Creating Sub-Clips • Creating master clips
Editing in the Sequence timeline
• Navigating the Timeline • Automatically creating Sequences • Insert Edit • Overwrite Edit • Rearranging your story • The Trim tool • Ripple & Roll • Slip & Slide • Blade tool
• Adding Video Transitions • Adding Audio Transitions • Adjusting Transitions in the Effects Controls • Apply to all clips in timeline
• Create new Titles • Stylizing Text Attributes • Saving Text Templates • Creating banners with the Shape tools • Adding Logos • Create Credits with the Roll and Crawl tools
• Motion Panel • Setting Clip Position • Resizing Clips • Adding motion with Keyframes • Ease in & Ease Out • Picture in Picture effects
Editing and Mixing Audio
• Audio Workspace • Level Meters • Setting sound-card Monitoring Preferences • Normalizing Audio • Adding Equalization • Compression • Working with the Audio Mixer • Recording a Voice-over
Adding Video Effects
• Effects overview • Adding Effects • Colour Correction Effects • Adjusting Lighting Effects • Keying Green Screen Technics • Key-framing Effects
Managing Your Projects
• File Project Management • Collecting File to a New Location • Working with Trimmed Projects
• Overview of Export Options • Export Full Resolution Best Quality • Export for the Web, H264, Youtube, Vimeo • Export Picture Frame • Using the Adobe Media Encoder • Setting up a output Queue
Course fee includes:
Adobe’s Classroom in a Book (Digital Copy) and course materials. Value $58.00
◦ Latest Adobe Classroom in a eBook with course material.
◦ Broadcast standard course developed for social media.
◦ Framed Adobe Authorised Certificate of Completion.
◦ Post course email support.
◦ Free refresher course resit.
◦ Guaranteed to Run courses (Subject to natural disasters)
For Policies see http://www.labspace.com.au/policies
DISCLAIMER: Labspace reserves the right to cancel the course for what ever reason and all clients will receive full refund and change venue up to 24 hours before the course.