Skip to main content

Post an event

Sign in

Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.


With guests TBA

About this Event


Unfortunately, we’ve had to postpone our upcoming tour that was due to take place in September and October. Due to the current border restrictions and recommendations put in place by the Australian Government, we feel it is best to move all shows into 2021 as opposed to reshuffling individual dates, and flat out cancelling others.

All tickets purchased remain valid and will roll over into the rescheduled dates, you do not need to validate pre-existing tickets. You can safely sell your ticket via if you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates. Alternatively you can request a refund from your point of purchase.

We will have more news to share soon, and we look forward to seeing all of you once the restrictions are lifted. Once again, stay safe and wear a mask.