Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Microsoft Excel Intermediate - 1 Day Course - Melbourne
Microsoft Excel Intermediate - 1 day course
About this Event
This course has been developed for people wanting to utilise Excel to perform calculations using a variety of common worksheet functions, filter, sort and summarise database lists, format and modify charts, and conditionally format cells.
What you will learn:
- Understand and use a range of common worksheet functions
- Understand and utilise Absolute Referencing
- Organise a database list by advanced filtering and subtotalling
- Utilise Conditional Formatting to change cell appearance
- Create and modify charts to create static dashboards
What you will get on the day:
- Capped class size
Participants will need to have attended or be familiar with the topics covered in the Microsoft Excel Introduction course.
Do I need to bring my own laptop?
Participants are not required to bring their own laptops as our dedicated computer training labs are equipped with the programs and files you will need access to on your training day.