Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Project Management Fundamentals - 2 Day Course - Melbourne
Project Management Fundamentals - 2 Day Course
About this Event
Regardless of whether you apply a specific methodology, being able to understand and apply the fundamentals of project management is a highly sought after skill for managers and team members alike. This interactive and practical course provides tools, templates and step-by-step guidelines that anyone involved with project-based work can use to manage and implement the core phases underpinning every project.
After your training, we provide editable copies of project management templates in Microsoft Word format which you can reuse, modify and adapt for your real work projects.
What you will learn:
- Identify and plan the different phases of a project
- Manage stakeholders according to their level of interest and power
- Identify and manage risk by undertaking a risk analysis
- Understand various scheduling and budgeting methods
- Effectively manage and engage the project team
- Monitor and control the project
- Close off and review a project including identifying 'lessons learnt'
What you will get on the day:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Capped class size
This course is ideal for:
This project management training course is recommended for project team members, operational personnel and anyone new to a project management environment who wants to learn a structured process, and understand the processes, responsibilities and requirements to achieve project deliverables.
* Please note this training is run over 2 days ( 9am - 4.30pm each day)