Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Managing Multiple Projects for BA’s – Prioritization and Time Management 3 Days Virtual Live Training in Melbourne
- Fri 13th Nov 2020, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Melbourne VIC 3000
- View Website
This course is designed for business analysts, for project practitioners and for project managers – who are interested in enhancing their ability to juggle multiple projects more effectively and to improve their ability to prioritize their schedule and to take ownership of their time.
● Section 1: Introduction to Prioritization, Efficiency and Time Management
● Section 2: Challenges business analysts and project practitioners face in the world of managing Multiple Projects
● Section 3: Prioritization basics and their connection to Time Management
● Section 4: Managing multiple projects
● Section 5: Building effective collaboration between the PM and the BA
● Section 6: Take Ownership of your Time
● Define what qualifies as important vs. urgent.
● Perform business analysis planning activities and align business analysis plans with project plans.
● Proactively assign capacity and resources, and prioritize tasks to ensure focus on the most important things to do.
● Perform cross-project prioritization and urgency faceoff comparison to direct resources according to the stakes involved.
● Improve personal effectiveness through increasing personal capacity.
● Take steps to improve personal, team and organizational efficiency and the ability to handle more projects simultaneously.
● Identify key resources for each stage in the project and ensure maximization of their utilization and contribution to their projects and tasks.
● Improve the collaboration and reduce duplication of effort and friction points between the Project Manager and the Business Analyst.
● Apply techniques to reduce distractions and improve team members’ ability to focus.
● Effectively schedule shared resources with minimal cross-project impact.
● Manage your time in both work and personal life more effectively.
● Develop approaches to apply the learning in actual project environments.
● Course Introduction
● Introduction to Prioritization, Efficiency and Time Management
● Challenges business analysts and project practitioners face in the world of managing Multiple Projects
● Prioritization basics and their connection to Time Management
● Managing multiple projects
● Building effective collaboration between the PM and the BA
● Take Ownership of your Time
Who can Attend?
● Business Analysts
● Project Managers
● Project practitioners