Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Adobe Premiere Essentials Course
Are you seeking to learn skills to use Adobe Premiere? 8 Hours Professional Training only $240. Book Now!
About this Event
Introduction to Adobe Premiere
This short course will introduce participants to video editing with Adobe Premiere and will cover the basics of using the software. It is ideal for students, professionals and anyone with an interest in editing video. While content and exercise files for editing/working will be provided as part of the course, participants will also have the opportunity to bring in their own video footage, images and audio.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Adobe Premiere
- Setting up your project
- Importing video and audio
- Creating a timeline and editing video/audio
- Adding titles and images
- Animating titles/images and video
- Adding transitions to video and audio
- Adding effects to video and audio
- Editing video to the beat of a music track
- Multi-camera editing
- Speed-ramping (slow/fast motion video)
- Editing Green Screen footage
- Audio mixdown
- Finalizing a project for output
After completing this workshop, you will know how to use basic tools in Adobe Premiere to edit and create various videos.
What you bring into the workshop:
It’s recommended to bring existing project / inspiration design to work in the workshop also bring USB stick / access to email / cloud storage to store the file created during the workshop
Time: Thursday from 9:00am – 5:00pm
Duration: 1 Full-Day
Workload: 8 contact hours
Study Mode: Classroom