Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Time Management for Managers - 1 Day Course - Melbourne
Time Management for Managers - 1 Day Course
About this Event
Do you feel like your time is being pulled in different directions, and you are constantly handling interruptions? The good news is there are strategies you can put in place to adapt your existing time management skills to suit your role as a busy manager.
This course will help you take back control of your time and lead your team by example, by identifying what is stealing your time and how to focus on your priorities and on what really matters.
What you will gain:
- Identify opportunities to develop your time management.
- Learn how urgency and importance drive your daily tasks.
- Develop strategies to do the right thing on the right task at the right time.
- Recognise time stealers and wasters and implement strategies to reduce their impact.
- Manage your emails, meetings and work environment effectively so they do not contribute to time wastage.
- Stop other people’s priorities becoming yours and learn the art of saying ‘no’ in a way that’s honest and respectful.
What the course includes:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Hard copy workbook
- Capped class sizes
Who should attend:
This course has been designed for managers who want improve their time and priority management skills to get the most out of their workday and increase theirs and others productivity.