Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Road Safety Audit - Melbourne VIC - Oct 2020 (Face-to-face training)
This workshop has been postponed due to the ongoing Covid 19 situation. Please contact email@example.com to register your interest.
This course covers the new Austroads Guide to Road Safety Part 6 and 6A: Managing and Implementing Road Safety Audits & meets the VicRoads/DoT course requirements for registration as a Road Safety Auditor.
This course is relevant to individuals who are required to manage the Road Safety Audit process and its outcomes. Covering the new Austroads Guide to Road Safety Part 6 & 6A current accredited Road Safety Auditors that wish to undertake a refresher course may also attend. Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be eligible to register as a Road Safety Auditor in Victoria on the VicRoads Road Safety Auditor Management System www.vrsa.com.au.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
- What are Road Safety Audits and why we do them?
- Stages of a Road Safety Audit
- Design Road Safety Audits
- Legal Issues with Road Safety Audits
- Safe System Approach to Road Safety
- Auditing for Pedestrians, Cyclists & Motorcyclists
- Traffic Management Audits
- Road Safety Auditor Accreditation and Registration
- Preparation and presentation of Road Safety Audit report
Download a course brochure here.