Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Melbourne- Boxing Skills & Fitness with Sports Science of Boxing
Sydney - Sunday 9th August 2020 - One Day course
Australia's Most Accredited Boxing Fitness Course
Earn 12 CEC's, 8 ESSA CPDs, 8 ASCA Points, 3 PDPs & FITREC
- Correct usage of focus pads, boxing shields & other equipment
- A Boxing Progression system
- Session structure & programming
- To easily create your own combinations - never run out of ideas
- Footwork, Shadow Boxing & reaction drills
- Innovative coaching methods for teaching basic boxing skills
- The science of Interval training
- To create & integrate HIIT methods into your programming
- Scientifically based, proven fitness & fat loss tools for individual and class programming
- Exercise science-backed injury prevention
- 12 CEC’s from Fitness Australia
- 3 PDP’s from Physical Activity Australia
- 8 CPDs from ESSA (Exercise & Sports Science Australia)
- 8 ASCA Points
- ACE Certified Boxing & Kickboxing Trainer certificate
- Course books with photos & application methods
- Boxing hand wraps
- Free Ongoing support – tips on drills, programming & training
" If you want to teach the correct technique, fitness
and prevent injury, you should do this course."
- HUSSY HUSSEIN
Former World Title Contender, Australian Olympian Trainer of Australian & World Champions
"Not only the best boxing course I've ever done, but one of
the very best fitness courses or classes I've ever attended. "
- LIBBY BABET,
Founder BUF Girls and Fitness Journalist
"Boxing Skills & Fitness course has opened my eyes and shed new light on my approach to boxing - FAR BETTER than either of the other courses I have attended. "
- MATT KORTT, TAFE Teacher
"This would by far have to have been THE best course I have attended in my career. "
- MARIAN MATHIAS, Personal Trainer