Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Microsoft Visio Introduction - 1 Day Course - Melbourne
Microsoft Visio Introduction - 1 Day Course
About this Event
This course has been developed for people who want to learn the basic concepts for creating flowcharts, organisation charts and process diagrams including time-saving techniques and shortcuts.
What you will learn:
- Create basic diagrams in Visio and use the drawing tools to create shapes
- Use advanced layout techniques to position shapes accurately
- Create and format flowcharts and organisation charts
- Create cross functional flowcharts
- Format shapes
- Access a variety of templates and stencils
- Adjust print settings for drawings and work with multiple page Visio files
- Create and work with custom properties and work with reports
What you will get on the day:
- Post course support
- Capped class size
Basic understanding of computer’s operating system. For example, how to launch an application, create and save files.
Do I need to bring my own laptop?
Participants are not required to bring their own laptops as our dedicated computer training labs are equipped with the programs and files you will need access to on your training day.