Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Writing Skills for Business - 1 Day Course - Melbourne
Writing Skills for Business - 1 Day Course
About this Event
As with any form of communication, the way you write is influenced by many variables including your unique knowledge, interests, skills, personality and emotions. This practical course will help you plan, organise and structure a range of business communication formats, whilst giving you the opportunity to expand your own personal writing style.
What you will learn:
- Implement a prewriting plan in order to meet the desired objective of the correspondence
- Apply professional layout, format and development of content
- Use words and phrases that will improve the comprehension of your message and ensure a positive tone
- Adopt techniques to proofread your document for spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Use the four-step writing process as a framework for business correspondence
What you will get on the day:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Capped class size
This course is ideal for:
This course is ideal for people who want to improve their written communication skills when writing business correspondence including letters, emails, memos and short reports.