Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Macro Flower Photography | Melbourne | Beginner (119548)
Explore and learn the extreme close-up world of Macro Photography!
About this Event
Want to know how to get those detailed images of flowers?
Come in and join us at Ted's Academy for a hands on Macro workshop where you can focus on the finer details of a flower like the disk florets, petals and even capture water droplets. You can try out our Macro lenses and learn how to capture those stunning images that your friends will be envious of!
Topics covered include:
- Understanding Macro Lenses
- Lighting for Macro photography
- Manual focusing
- Tripods - Why they are important with Macro Photography
- Depth of field & focus stacking
What to bring:
- Camera with a CHARGED Battery
- MACRO lens*
- Memory cards
- Notebook and pen
* If you don't have a Macro lens, that's OK, just email us at email@example.com with your camera brand and model and we will arrange a lens for you to try.