Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
VBA for Microsoft Excel - 2 Day Course - Melbourne
VBA for Microsoft Excel - 2 Day Course
About this Event
This course is for people who wish to improve their skills by using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to increase productivity by automation in Excel.
What you will learn:
- Record macros using the recorder and create an application using the recorder
- Create user-defined functions and work with the VBA editor
- Understand VBA concepts and features, create procedures and sub routines
- Work with variables and Excel objects
- Use standard programming techniques and concepts
- Create and program custom forms
What you will get on the day:
- Capped class size
Participants will need to have attended the Microsoft Excel Advanced course or a working knowledge of the topics covered including recording Macros in Excel.
* Please note this training is run over 2 days ( 9am - 4pm each day)