Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Influencing and Persuasion Skills - 1 Day Course - Melbourne
Influencing and Persuasion Skills - 1 Day Course
About this Event
Persuasion and influence are both ways of bringing about change in the behaviour of others. While persuasion requires you to communicate, influence works silently. This course will give you the skills to present your case persuasively and an understanding of how the psychology influence works, so people are motivated on their own to do what you want them to do.
What you will learn:
- Recognise the difference between influencing and persuading to use the right skill at the right time
- Understand and develop your influencing and persuading styles
- Understand the essential elements of high quality, persuasive and influential communication
- Influence and persuade people with different communication preferences in a range of situations
- Find common ground, connect emotionally and deal with rejection when persuading others
What you will get on the day:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Capped class size
This course is ideal for:
Anyone wanting to develop influencing skills and persuade workplace interactions up, down and across organisations through effective communication, psychology and relationships.