Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Microsoft Word Advanced - 1 Day Course - Melbourne
Microsoft Word Advanced - 1 Day Course
About this Event
This course has been developed for people who want to use the complex features of Word to work with long documents, create forms and use automation to limit repetitive tasks.
What you will learn:
- Referencing long documents using tables of contents, captions, citations, bibliographies and footnotes.
- Use advanced tracked changes and comparing of documents, including merging multiple sets of revisions.
- Use Mail Merge to create form letter mailouts.
- Create an index for a longer document.
- Create electronic forms.
- Automate documents and templates using macros.
What you will get on the day:
- Post course support
- Capped class size
Participants will need to have attended the Microsoft Word Intermediate course or have a working knowledge of the topics covered.
Do I need to bring my own laptop?
Participants are not required to bring their own laptops as our dedicated computer training labs are equipped with the programs and files you will need access to on your training day.