Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Intermediate MakeUp Artistry
4 weeks@Tuesday Evenings@5.30PM - 8.30PM@8th – 29th September
About this Event
This four-week intermediate program builds upon the skills learned in the beginner course to further develop professional standard artistry techniques and etiquette.
Through a blend of practical hands-on sessions and accompanying theory, you will learn advanced application techniques for eyes, cheeks, and lips. You will also develop your knowledge of colour theory to maximise application impact.
In your final week of the course, you will create a complete look on a model and have the chance to have your look professionally photographed by a photographer in our on-campus photography studio. (Photography is included in the price of the course.)
What we cover
In this course you will learn:
- Blush and limit techniques
- Advanced smoky eyes—smudging and blending
- Glossy 'wet' look makeup and dewey techniques
- Essentials of editorial makeup
- Colour theory
- Professional etiquette and expectations
- You will be required to bring a model to apply your final look. The finished look will be shot in our on-campus photography studio and images will be available for download
To enrol in this course, you must have completed our 4-week course or have prior skills in makeup.
You are required to bring your own brush set. Alternatively, brush sets are available for purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pre-order your brush set.