Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
SAFe® 5.0 Advanced Scrum Master with SASM Certification 2 Days Training in...
The next step in the Scrum Master’s learning path
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (Safe®) implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanab to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified Safe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
To perform the role of a Safe® Advanced Scrum Master Attendees should be able to:
● Apply Safe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
● Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
● Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
● Support the adoption of engineering practices, Divots, and Agile architecture
● Learn to apply Kanab extreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
● Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
● Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
● exploring the Scrum Master role in the Safe enterprise
● Applying Safe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
● Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
● facilitating program execution
● improving flow with Kanab and XP
● Building high-performing teams
● Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
● Exam Name: Safe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
● Exam Format: Multiple Choice, True/False
● Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser); closed book; no outside assistance; timed exam
● Exam Access: First attempt free within 30 days from course completion date
● Exam Duration: Once the exam begins candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
● Number of Questions: 82
● Passing Score: 57 (70%)
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
● SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certificate
● A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, which includes access to the SASM Community of Practice
● A SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification usage guide with SASM certification marks
● Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Renewals are yearly from the date of certification:
● Renewal fee is $100
● Renewal fee for the SSM certification is included in SASM renewal (if your SASM certification is up-to-date)
Who can attend?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
● SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
● Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
● Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
● Existing Scrum Masters
● Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context
● Engineering and development managers who will be responsible for Agile execution and for coaching teams and teams of teams
● Agile coaches
● Agile program managers and prospective Release Train Engineers