Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Resilience and Stress Management - 1 Day Course - Sydney
Resilience and Stress Management - 1 Day Course
About this Event
There are many stressors in this modern world that can lead to low levels of resilience. If you don’t learn how to cope with your stressors, this can impact your wellbeing and focus at work.
This course will provide you with practical tools and techniques to help you identify your stressors and build your resilience.
What you will learn:
- Define and identify what stress and resilience are for you
- Understand where stress comes from and how to manage it
- Learn about the different levels of stress, which ones are good for us, and which ones are not
- Develop ways to manage stress and cope better
- Begin to build your resilience through a variety of strategies
- Use control mechanisms to increase personal effectiveness and build resilience to manage stress
- Build a personal resilience plan that you can apply to almost any situation
What you will get on the day:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Capped class size
This course is ideal for:
Team members and managers who want to build their resilience by understanding their stressors and building a plan to improve the way they adapt to stressful situations or events in the workplace.