Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Communication Skills for Managers - 1 Day Course - Melbourne
Communication Skills for Managers - 1 Day Course
About this Event
Effective communication is what sets great leaders above the rest. As a manager, you need to adapt your style to get the most out of different people while assertively providing direction through effective feedback. Our communication skills training course will help managers and supervisors to communicate effectively to the diverse range of personalities in a workplace. We use the DISC® Profile to provide training on applying feedback, listening, questioning and non-verbal communication techniques. It’s an incredibly successful tool for gaining an overall better understanding on your team as a whole, and its individual members.
The DISC® Profile provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their communication skills and behaviours with others. It is a personal assessment tool used to improve communication, leadership, work productivity and team dynamics
What you will gain:
You’ll be amazed at the impact clear, effective communication skills can have on your workplace. Our communication skills training course assists in developing these skills and learning how to execute them appropriately.
- Develop key communication skills and insight into how to inspire others.
- Improve your understanding of yourself and others by using DISC® Profile to recognise communication styles.
- Get the best out of your people by adapting your communication and management style to appeal to what motivates them.
- Understand the important role feedback plays in the workplace.
- Give positive and constructive feedback to your team members to help them develop their skills and succeed at work.
What the course includes:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Hard copy workbook
- Capped class sizes
Who should attend:
Managers and leaders that want to improve their communication and feedback skills and gain a deep understanding of how to adapt their behaviours to get the best out of others.