Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Minute Taking - 4 Hour Course - Melbourne
Minute Taking - 4 hour course
About this Event
Every day, meetings are held in your organisation, and the decisions made as a result of these meetings can involve hundreds, thousands and even millions of dollars. Effective minute taking skills are essential because meetings and minutes have no value if they are not accurate. This practical course has been developed to help you record, compile and deliver quality meeting minute records that are accurate, clear and concise.
Please note that this course is not suitable for those needing to take Company Shareholder or Board of Directors meeting minutes.
What you will learn:
- Understand the importance of meetings and recorded minutes
- Identify what to write down and what to leave out
- Effectively utilise tools and techniques to enable effective minute making
- Knowing what to do when the meetings stray from their original purpose
- How to turn your notes from the meeting into an action oriented minute record
- How to close the meeting loop after the meeting ends
What you will get on the day:
- Capped class size
This course is ideal for:
This minute taking course is aimed at beginners who are required to record, compile, publish and distribute meeting minutes.