Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Camera Basics | Melbourne | Beginner
- Wed 23rd Dec 2020, 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- 235 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000
A FREE introductory workshop to get you started on your photographic journey!
About this Event
Just bought a new camera? Congratulations!
Come in to our Ted's Academy for a FREE Camera Basics workshop to get you started.
Our knowledgeable Ted's Academy trainers will show you the basics of your camera settings to get you shooting beautiful pictures fast!
- Camera Handling & Care
- Memory Cards & Formatting
- Shooting Ratio
- Image Quality & File types (Raw vs Jpeg)
- Post Processing Programs
- Basic Filters (UV & Cir Pol)
- Introduction of the Exposure Triangle (ISO, Aperture & Shutter)
- Scene Modes
What to Bring:
- Camera with a CHARGED Battery
- Memory Cards
- Notebook & pen
This course runs for approximately 1 HOUR.
The trainers will provide hands-on guidance for setting up your camera and locating the functions discussed.
This is an interactive workshop and questions are encouraged for you to get the most out of the session.