Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled or postponed. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Employer essentials - Brunswick (VIC)
Are you a small business with employees, or are you thinking of employing workers?
Understand your tax and super obligations as a small business employer.
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff.
You’ll learn about:
- what to do when you hire workers, and how to determine whether they’re employees or contractors
- pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports and payment summaries
- how to report fringe benefits for your employees
- superannuation reporting and due dates.
- taxable payments reporting for the building and construction industry.
We will show you online tools and resources and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
This event is supported by Moreland City Council.