Employer essentials - Pascoe Vale (VIC)
Are you a small business with employees, or are you thinking of employing workers?
Understand your tax and super obligations as a small business employer.
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff.
You’ll learn about:
- what to do when you hire workers, and how to determine whether they’re employees or contractors
- pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports and payment summaries
- how to report fringe benefits for your employees
- superannuation reporting and due dates.
- taxable payments reporting for the building and construction industry.
We will show you online tools and resources and you’ll have the chance to ask questions
Please note: Tea and coffee will be available but no food will be supplied.
After the event we will send you a short online survey – we value your feedback and suggestions.